Monday, September 14, 2009

What It's All About

Hi there

I've always known whilst growning up that I live in a beautiful part of the the United Kingdom, that being Cornwall and i felt that I'd like to share it with the rest of the world.

I'm not a photography expert, simply a Cornishman with a camera who is proud of the County he lives in.

The pictures will be varied and hopefully show you all what a wonderful place Cornwall is. I have many favourite places and there are plenty to show you all.

I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as i enjoyed being there and taking them.

Enjoy!

Please Note that the pictures in my blog are my personal property and subject to copyright law. Unauthorised publishing is strictly forbidden. (apologies to the genuine followers and friends, but i felt this comment was necessary to protect my pictures)

2 comments:

  1. Well, hello there!

    Off to look at your pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are very beautiful! If I ever visited England Cornwall would be s definite destination

    ReplyDelete